Sep 27, 2011

Nothing - Double dose of Negativity


Let's talk about candies. I definitely like candies. I like sucking, eating, buying, licking and eating again, what else candies. And know what? I don't care if my teeth get rotten to the core. The good things with candies are the sweetness itself. And know what? NOTHING is a fucking sweet band, so com'on and sucks it, lick and dig it.
If I can judge right from the pics the band have upload in their blog, here we have the two Guitarist (and the one vocalist of course) of the almighty MONSTER. and i damn right, the band's members have been involved with groups like Monster, Highscore, Durango 95, Costa's cake house, Bombenalarm and Nails. What the fuck? The best bands outta germany the last decade in front of my eyes. You know my love for the german hardcore scene of the 00's and i have done lots of posts in this blog, coz they deliver it in the right way. Punishing, mid-paced with lyrics like acid and riffs like nails and this band is no exception. Mid-tempo hardcore punk with a touch of 80's us hardcore, yep it's brilliant. So, if you liked the last Monster's album alongside some Highscore parts (especially the double vocals), some rockish parts like Nails and later Bombenalarm then you'll dig this for sure. And yes, alongside overpower's tape this is the best LP of 2011.period. I just bought this great lp and i highly recommend to everyone of you to do the same.


"I TRIED TO FIT
IN, I LEARNT ALL YOUR RULES / FUCKED UP REGULATIONS THAT JUST DON’T
MAKE SENSE TO ME / IT’S HARD TO IGNORE THE TRUTH ONCE YOU KNOW
WHAT IT IS / AND THE TRUTH STILL IS THAT YOUR WORLD IS FULL OF SHIT // A
DOUBLE DOSE OF NEGATIVITY / WHEN NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE"

download

No comments: